Grades 8 - 11
Annual College Planning Program
Work with our College Planning team to receive the attention and expertise you need to help you with the college admission process. Our services provide an exhaustive consideration of what colleges are looking for in a qualified applicant, covering the following topics:
Grade 12: Seniors!
College Acceptance Testimonials
Financial Aid Assistance
Policy goal: To provide the best experience for our students & teachers by minimizing administrative tasks
- On Payment: Due prior to the first class; $10 late fee and promotions will be removed if paid after.
- On Cancellation Policy: We require 24-hour advance verbal or text message notification for a change, cancellation, or discontinuation of a lesson and/or future lessons, or else the service will still be billed as taken. No refund or make-up on no-shows and same-day cancellations for private tutoring.
- On Class End: Students must be picked up within 15 minutes after the session. Full hourly rates will be billed if students are picked up after 15 minutes.
- On Last Class: Weekly schedules are set indefinitely to reserve your time slot. Please inform us regarding your last lesson.
- On Holidays: There will be no sessions scheduled on 7/4 unless specially arranged and confirmed with the Front Office.